Last month, Festool rolled out a new work light that improves their existing line of work lighting.
A short list of media outlets received the Syslite Duo for an early look before its release, and TCR was fortunate to spend several weeks with the tool.
Our full review will appear in an upcoming issue of American Painting Contractor magazine, and we will share that info here on the site as well as through our social media network.
In the meantime, here are some quick facts about the new Syslite Duo:
- Unique LED configuration for 180° light dispersion angle for even illumination
- High illuminating power (8000 lumens) for brilliant lighting of a large surface area
- Daylight-like color for accurate color representation (5000 K)
- Sturdy and durable design with shock-proof corners
- Dust and water-resistant, withstands drops and impact (safety class IP 55)
- LEDs rated for up to 10,000 hours of use
- Comes in a Systainer SYS 3 T-LOC, note the optional tripod will not fit in the Systainer
- Tripod sold separately
- 3-year warranty
[Hover over gallery and use arrows to navigate between slides]
For years, job site lighting for painters has been a focus of ours: Light Reading.
The Festool Syslite Duo is now available at Festool dealers in the United States. The light unit sells for $300, and as a kit with a robust tripod for $435.
Full review coming soon.
Please post up any questions you may have in the comments section below.
Syslite Duo Specifications:
|Color Temperature||5000 K|
|Light source||80 x 1.4 watt LEDs|
|Lumen value||8000 lumens|
|Housing protection class||IP 55|
|Cable length||4.9 m (15 feet, 11 inches)|
|Weight||3.4 kg (7.48 lbs)|